My earring

Today I had my birthday gift, a silver earring for my empty ears ... I backed in time to those days when I was little girl in  elementary school, my mom bought me a golden earring its was stunning shining in my ears,  I was so proud of it, I loved them to the core but I did not have a happy ending, after a week I lost them  somewhere, somehow I was surprised by not having them i was sitting  in mathematics class suddenly   so confused  trying to remember when and where I may lost them, after class I tried so hard to search for them but I never found them. when I came home my mom notice it and she was very angry about it, and she swear that it the last time she will buy me a golden earring. 

Sometimes the human brain becomes very sensitive to any thought may cause an unwanted   flashback, I am a sensitive creature I get hurt easily like I get happy in a blink, some days it takes a simple word to make me flying in the air like a bird and there are days when I cannot even express my needs and that happens not by chance or coincidence because I believe that there is no such a thing in this life , everything has it meaning every things may leads to other things because if we consider that it exists then this  whole world  has been created by chance.....

 


Comments